We take your privacy very seriously and we ask that you read this privacy notice carefully as it contains important information on who we are, how and why we collect, store, use and share personal information, your rights in relation to your personal information and on how to contact us and supervisory authorities in the event you have a complaint.
WHO WE ARE
MCP Cost Consultants is the trading name of Milton Construction and Property Ltd. Milton Construction and Property Ltd uses and is responsible for certain personal information about you. When we do so we are regulated under the General Data Protection Regulation which applies across the European Union (including in the United Kingdom) and we are responsible as ‘controller’ of that personal information for the purposes of those laws.
THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND USE
In the course of providing Quantity Surveying and Commercial Management services, we collect the following personal information when you provide it to us:
· name and job title;
· address history
· contact information including email address;
· demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM OTHER SOURCES
We may also obtain personal information from other sources as follows:-
· loan and financial intermediaries who you have agreed will provide us with information to assist with your loan application and/or monitor your development;
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information to:
· fulfil our contractual obligations;
· carry out due diligence of your development;
· internal record keeping;
· improve our products and services
· contact you for market research purposes where you have provided us with consent to do so;
WHO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH
We routinely share your personal data with finance institutions, legal advisers, RICS property valuers, and external finance agents for the purposes of fulfilling our obligations to you.
We will share personal information with law enforcement or other authorities if required by applicable law.
We will not share your personal information with any other third party.
HOW LONG YOUR PERSONAL DATA WILL BE KEPT
We will hold your personal information for the period for which your development is in force and for a period of 2 years after your development has finished and the loan facility has ceased to exist.
REASONS WE CAN COLLECT AND USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We rely on Contract as the lawful basis on which we collect and use your personal data i.e. the processing is necessary to fulfil our contractual obligations to you.
We also rely on consent as the lawful basis on which we collect and use your personal data where you have given clear consent for us to process your personal data to provide you with information about our products and services and any future offers.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you have a number of important rights free of charge. In summary, those include rights to:
· fair processing of information and transparency over how we use your use personal information;
· access to your personal information and to certain other supplementary information that this Privacy Notice is already designed to address;
· require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold;
· require the erasure of personal information concerning you in certain situations;
· receive the personal information concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations;
· object at any time to processing of personal information concerning you for direct marketing;
· object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you;
· object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information;
· otherwise restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
For further information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see the Guidance from the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) on individual’s rights under the General Data Protection Regulation.
If you would like to exercise any of those rights, please:
· email us at , write to us at 603 Imperial Point, Salford Quays, M50 3RA or call 07950 370716
· let us have enough information to identify you.
· let us have proof of your identity and address (a copy of your driving licence or passport and a recent utility or credit card bill), and
· let us know the information to which your request relates.
KEEPING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURE
We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent personal information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way. We limit access to your personal information to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so.
If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
HOW TO COMPLAIN
We hope that we can resolve any query or concern you raise about our use of your information.
The General Data Protection Regulation also gives you right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the European Union (or European Economic Area) state where you work, normally live or where any alleged infringement of data protection laws occurred. The supervisory authority in the UK is the Information Commissioner who may be contacted at or telephone: 0303 123 1113.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
This privacy notice was published on 20th May 2018
We may change this privacy notice from time to time. You should check this policy occasionally to ensure you are aware of the most recent version.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Please contact us if you have any questions about this privacy notice or the information we hold about you.
If you wish to contact us, please send an email to , write to us at 603 Imperial Point, Salford Quays, M50 3RA or call 07950 370716.